B&K Excavating & LanDSCAPING
Affordable Septic Installation and Repair
Looking for a reliable and affordable septic installation and repair company in your area? Look no further than B&K Excavating and Landscaping! We have over 20 years of experience in the industry and have successfully completed thousands of projects for both commercial and residential clients. Our team of highly skilled and certified professionals will get the job done right the first time, ensuring that your septic system is installed or repaired to the highest standards. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services – so you can be rest assured that you’re making the best decision for your needs.
When Do You Need a New Septic System?
- Your current system is failing – If your septic system is failing, it is important to have it replaced as soon as possible. A failed septic system can contaminate groundwater and surface water, which can pose a serious health risk to you and your family. Additionally, a failed septic system can cause extensive damage to your property.
- You are remodeling your home or adding to your home – If you are remodeling your home, you may need to install a new septic system if the existing one will not be able to accommodate the changes that you are making. For example, if you are increasing the size of your home, you will likely need to increase the size of your septic system as well.
- Drain field Failure Has Occurred – The drain field is an important part of the septic system, located downslope from the main tank. The effluent from the main tank flows into the drain field, where it percolates through the soil after it undergoes microbial activity that breaks down wastes.
- Your current system is outdated- If your current septic system is outdated, it may not be able to effectively treat the wastewater generated by your home. Additionally, an outdated septic system may not meet current building codes and regulations. The average life of a septic system is twenty to thirty years. If not properly maintained an older septic tank can become a potential hazard to your family.
- Improve Property Value – Installing a new septic system can also improve the value of your property. If you are planning on selling your home, potential buyers will be more interested in a home with a new septic system than one with an old, failing system.
Unsure of Your System’s Status?
Whether buying a new home or concerned about your current property’s septic system, it’s important to know that it’s functioning appropriately. If you suspect there might be a problem contact B&K Excavating and Landscaping immediately to have any issue quickly and efficiently resolved. Their professional team knows how to get the job done the first time and make sure their customers are completely satisfied with their work
Don’t wait – call B&K Excavating and Landscaping today to get started on your septic installation or repair project! We look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Emergency Septic Repair Services
Addressing a clogged septic line or bad septic pump promptly helps minimize expensive damage to your property. Our emergency septic service is available for State College, Bellefonte, and all of Centre County, PA.
Septic Installation Services:
Septic Installation Services:
Septic Repair Services:
Contact Us Today
Have Any Questions or Want To Get A Free Estimate?
Click here to call us now or fill out the form below.